Is there any way that I can actually get to speak to anyone at Ebay ?

I've had my ebay account for years but only recently sold something for the first time. My husband used my account to sell things in the past but he died nearly 3 years and nothing has been sold for over 3 years until the single item I sold recently.

I received my invoice for sellers frrs of £4 to be collected by direct debit - no problem I thought.

Tonight I've come home to find an email & message from ebay to say that the direct debit has been refused by my bank & that I owe £4 . When I look on my ebay account it appears that I am also being charged a " penalty " of £4 for the failed direct debit.

I've paid the original £4 seller fee straight away via paypal. I have no idea why the direct debit was refused as there is ample money in the bank - I wonder if it some sort of security thing that has kicked in as it's not been used for several years.

I've set my payment method to paypal to avoid any future issues but I feel that  I want to explain my circumstances to someone so that they know that this isn;t anything deliberate on my part.

I can't find any way to actually contact a human being at Ebay but I'm sure that there must be - any advice please ?

Thanks 

Liz

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Had a look here?:-

https://www.ebay.co.uk/pages/help/account/contact-customer-support.html

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Thank you !
Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent