I should have been Dead Years ago..

I should have been dead years ago with what i eat........................................................http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3293707/Revealed-116-things-cause-CANCER-according-world-h...
......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

Join the club 😀
Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

Hello

Welcome to the 21st Century or shall I say the Turn of the Century Woman Wink

We are "all going to die at some point" as my Grand-Mother used to say so make the best out of it = was one of her response to me

She died when she was 99 years old however her lifestyle was so different to mine = She lived in North Africa (Algeria -  Kabylie ) in the mountains growing stuff/ using the bark of a certain to clean her teeth  ( no toothpaste with chloride) amongst other things ....  & living a basic life that she was so attuned to

She was a very wise woman & very much in tune with the land in which she lived thus no processed food/no pork/no alcohol....

She was so wise I miss her everyday really Woman Wink

Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

Yup...if it's a choice between e.g. xxxtra mature cheddar or gorgonzola and spinach...I'd rather meet my Maker at an early age !   Smiley LOL

"Non Recuso Laborem"

Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

I agree with eating food as natural as you can get it, and l have lived a very basic life for most of mine. I watch the likes of Jamie Oliver, and his superfoods that make people live for ever. I often think, as when he was doing the black beans programme, that these people live long, not because of a super food they eat, but because of the rubbish that they don't eat. They don't gorge themselves on fizzy drinks full of sugar and or chemicals. They don't have crisps and sweets and processed foods full of additives.

Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

Hello

I concur with you Woman Very Happy

My diet consist of 99% of Organic fruits/vegetables/meat ...Pilates &/or  exercising such as long walks or whatever people fancy take them

I do not & have not ever gone to MC Donald's or such places & do not eat "fried foods" amongst other things

I love simple healthy quality food & believe in the Sufy saying that is " Quality not Quantity " that is for sure

I also learnt a lot from my grandmother for example cleaning my teeth with the bark of a tree (when I was young  til my teenage years) OK my gums were orange for a while however my teeth were so white & clean using this bark = the beauty & bounty from Mother Earth what a gift Woman Very Happy

Such is life really & hope that it will be possible perhaps  to return to a more holistic way of living that is most beneficial to us all & affordable that is for sure Woman Happy

Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

Jamie Olivers restaurant was in the paper a couple of days ago, being slammed for the amount of sugar in the childrens deserts. Seems he can't paractice what he preaches.

As I've said before, if we gave up all the things that are supposedly killing us, I don't think we'd live any longer. But it would sure feel like a long time. Smiley LOL

..........................................................................................................

crooksnanny ~ maz
Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent