H & M's Security costs

So Canadian taxpayers will not be footing the bill for security while H&M are living in Canada. Can't say I blame them, neither do I think that British taxpayers should pay while they are living in another country. What do you think?

Will the US pay when they move there?
If they are stopping Royal duties shouldn't they cover the bill themselves like other celebrities have to do?
All that we are is what we have thought.
Message 1 of 8
See Most Recent
7 REPLIES 7

H & M's Security costs

They made their bed and on it they must lie?

The more I read about Harry the more I think he's behaved like a petulant child.

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 2 of 8
See Most Recent

H & M's Security costs

I really don't care one way or the other.

Message 3 of 8
See Most Recent

H & M's Security costs

He's in Love CeeDee! Love makes fools of us all!

Message 4 of 8
See Most Recent

H & M's Security costs

Possibly, but  before Meghan he wasn't behaving "properly".

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 5 of 8
See Most Recent

H & M's Security costs

If he's resigned from "The Firm" what's it got to do with any taxpayer, here, Canada or the US?

He decided, riding a wave of popularity after a (taxpayer funded??) TV Spectacular wedding, to try to make the jump from minor royal to "A" List celeb. 

His choice and he should do what any other "A" Lister has to do if they want private security.  Fund it himself.

Message 6 of 8
See Most Recent

H & M's Security costs

I think it’s a storm in a teacup, it is not his fault that he was born into the royal family, nor should we criticise him for being a jack the lad, the royal family is no different in its function to any other ie there are good eggs, bad eggs and disfunctional ones as well! Historically that has always been the case and I for one respect Harry for expanding the gene pool and for demonstrating a determination not to hang onto the coat tails of his ancestors! To answer Suzies question I think it right for them to be left alone and free from public funding however I also believe it to be in everyone’s interest not to allow them to be targeted by terrorists who see them as a soft target!
Message 7 of 8
See Most Recent

H & M's Security costs

I expected this thread to be about Hennes & Mauritz!

Message 8 of 8
See Most Recent