Who is it?

For weeks now, every time the TV news reports from Westminster, there's some bloke bawling in the background.

Who is he? Has he nothing better to do? What's he think he's going to achieve by his constant shouting?

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 1 of 49
See Most Recent
48 REPLIES 48

Who is it?

I assume you are referring to Steve Bray, here is his wiki page
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Bray_(activist)
He is one frustrating human being who is obsessed with remaining in the EU, however I don’t believe that he Is completely stable!
Message 2 of 49
See Most Recent

Who is it?

Isn’t he annoying.😡

Message 3 of 49
See Most Recent

Who is it?

Almost as annoying as the rows of EU flags flying outside our Parliament.😡😡

Message 4 of 49
See Most Recent

Who is it?

@astrologica wrote:

Almost as annoying as the rows of EU flags flying outside our Parliament.😡😡

Hopefully not for much longer.

..........................................................................................................

crooksnanny ~ maz
Message 5 of 49
See Most Recent

Who is it?

Thank you, I didn't know.

If he's from Port Talbot, how can he afford to be in London all the while? He's a pubic nuisance and it's about time they stopped him making such a nuisance of himself.

Live long and prosper.

Message 6 of 49
See Most Recent

Who is it?

Maybe the Remainers are paying him to be there!

Message 7 of 49
See Most Recent

Who is it?

A “public nuisance”.  Really?

Have you been anywhere near Parliament Square recently?  The monstrous structures built by the BBC and others are a far bigger public obstruction and nuisance than one man holding a placard and shouting out his opinion.

If TV companies want to use the Green as a location for interviews then they have no more right to determine how a member of the public behaves than they have to stop buses passing in the background.

Message 8 of 49
See Most Recent

Who is it?

TV companies don't make much noise when interviewing unlike that loudmouth causing a noisy nuisance whenever he thinks fit.

Live long and prosper.

Message 10 of 49
See Most Recent

Who is it?

Noise?  What about the inconvenience to the thousands who would normally walk across and enjoy the Green each day?  What of the eyesore the “media village” has become?

Can you imagine the outcry if one or two homeless individuals had decided to pitch their tents on College Green!

There is absolutely no need for the media to be in that location - they all have access to studios within easy reach of and within Parliament itself that could be used to interview politicians and others.  They’ve built their “village” with no consideration for others and as such don’t deserve any consideration themselves.

‘If you object to the background noise then complain to the TV companies.

Message 11 of 49
See Most Recent

Who is it?

There are more and more restrictions being placed on how and where the public can ‘protest’ about those who govern them and other matters.  Some would like there to be yet further restrictions, I am of the opposite mind - the right to public protest and assembly is something that has been hard fought for and shouldn’t be given away lightly.

Message 12 of 49
See Most Recent

Who is it?

There's a difference between a legitimate protest and a public nuisance. That bloke bellowing all that noise is a nuisance. He should be moved on.

Live long and prosper.

Message 13 of 49
See Most Recent

Who is it?

"Can you keep your mouth shut for a moment, love."

We are many,They are few
Message 14 of 49
See Most Recent

Who is it?

In what way is his protest not legitimate?

Protests are always a ‘nuisance’ to someone and you haven’t answered the point that the media are a far bigger nuisance to far more people than he is and yet you aren’t calling for them to ‘move on’.

Message 15 of 49
See Most Recent

Who is it?

No, "the media" aren't being a nuisance, I wanna hear what those being interviewed are saying, I don't want to hear him bawling his unintelligible garbage.

Live long and prosper.

Message 16 of 49
See Most Recent

Who is it?

So what you are saying is that because you find him a nuisance he should be moved on but because the TV companies are only being a nuisance to other people and not you that’s fine!

You couldn’t make it up!

Message 17 of 49
See Most Recent

Who is it?

I just did!

To whom are the TV companies being a nuisance? Is it you? Why so?

Live long and prosper.

Message 18 of 49
See Most Recent

Who is it?

Did you not see the picture above of the Green - compare it to this one:-

D6F2A615-F212-47CA-9DB2-34EA1EC9C300.jpeg

The College Green is a public park and popular throughway - not a location to be hijacked by the media who place barriers in the way which stop the public using or passing through it.  One of the media tents is actually placed on the pathway!

Message 19 of 49
See Most Recent