Ebay are recruiting! Fancy a job as a product manager?

https://tamebay.com/2018/01/ebay-to-recruit-product-manger-to-build-new-selling-guidance-tools.html

eBay are advertising a job vacancy for a Senior Product Manager who will build the next generation of their Selling Guidance Delivery Platform. They say that “this platform delivers critical insights to sellers like what kinds of inventory they should source, how they should price it to be competitive and how they improve their overall listing to improve conversion and sales”.

Merry Everything & A Happy Always 🙂
Message 1 of 34
See Most Recent
33 REPLIES 33

Hmm  wonder if they would pay me 100K a year and work from home 🙂

if i ran into trouble with anything then i would come to the Boards for advice lol

Message 2 of 34
See Most Recent

Ooh sounds like more changes on the horizon then (:

Message 3 of 34
See Most Recent

Sherpa😨

Who thought up that name?

Message 4 of 34
See Most Recent

Maybe we can persuade Steve to apply Linda....then he could employ us part time somehow ??

Message 5 of 34
See Most Recent

Ebay couldn't afford him sadly Shirl 🙂

Message 6 of 34
See Most Recent

Ooh, is Coco the Clown applying? upside_down

******************************************************************************************
Powered by cats Cat Happy
Message 7 of 34
See Most Recent

Hope one of the criteria for a successful appointment will have been as a seller on eBay for minimum of 5 years.

Message 8 of 34
See Most Recent

@ruby*tuesday wrote:

Ebay couldn't afford him sadly Shirl 🙂

Lol, maybe...

I wouldn't hesitate to employ you two, but would definitely hesitate before applying for that job - sorry! 😄

Exactly how popular do you think the person telling us how to do our jobs will be?! 😛

Message 9 of 34
See Most Recent

@kyanyama wrote:

Hope one of the criteria for a successful appointment will have been as a seller on eBay for minimum of 5 years.

That is an entirely too logical train of thought - you should know better! 😛

Message 10 of 34
See Most Recent

@kyanyama wrote:

Hope one of the criteria for a successful appointment will have been as a seller on eBay for minimum of 5 minutes.

Corrected for you.

Note that the job description does not involve listening to sellers, just more bossing about and knowing best about everything.

Message 11 of 34
See Most Recent

They could try Mr Blobby - haven't seen him around in a while but he'd make a job of it.

I bid, I win, I pay - you deliver
Message 12 of 34
See Most Recent

lets get one thing straight pal....if i do not cook at home i aint cooking for you 😛

Message 13 of 34
See Most Recent

My apologies - I think I lost my mind!

Message 14 of 34
See Most Recent

@1956glyn wrote:

lets get one thing straight pal....if i do not cook at home i aint cooking for you 😛

Sacked! 😛

Message 15 of 34
See Most Recent

I have a ECDL in computers so do you think I'm qualified?

*waits excitedly for replies*

******************************************************************************************