Boris.

Bonking Boris is the new PM. What a long drawn out palaver?

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 1 of 63
See Most Recent
62 REPLIES 62

Re: BJ

@celticthebhoys585 wrote:

Feck,ING can't wait for Boris (the liar king) or any of of these low life's to come north.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-49134445

Why, what are you going to do when they do come?  Have a tantrum!

Message 21 of 63
See Most Recent

Yes, you big lump of privileged Eton Oxford infused Lard

Come North

You'll get an even worse reception than the

Witch of Grantham, got on Her few trips up here

Please Note -

Boris Has very little support among most Scottish Unionists and Ruth Davison will try and avoid Him like the Plague

lionrampsm.gif

hot-beverage.png 

*ÅL*

Message 22 of 63
See Most Recent

Yet therein lies the problem.

It really makes no difference how Boris or any of his chums are greeted - they’ll still carry on with their own agenda.

Any thing you or anyone else does is just a waste of time and energy and will be as much use as voting in a Conservative safe seat such as the one I live in.

Message 23 of 63
See Most Recent

Look they're not interested in the north. It's all to do with power in Westmonster.. Us up here will never accept tory rule in any shape or form.

We deserve better and need to run our own affairs. The mistakes we make will be our own.What part of that doesn't the South understand??

The union was formed on an un equal bi union that the people didn't want.It's finished .You can still come for your holiday's  but may cost you a wee bit more grin

Message 24 of 63
See Most Recent

I see BJ got a well deserved Scottish welcome !

We are many,They are few
Message 25 of 63
See Most Recent

Oh - wow - he got booed - by a massive crowd of around 200!

Message 26 of 63
See Most Recent

That's him leaving- by the back door exit.

Message 27 of 63
See Most Recent

@upthecreekyetagain wrote:

Oh - wow - he got booed - by a massive crowd of around 200!

Thats because He was being squirreled about in total isolation - 

Jumping out a Car and walking 30yrds into Bute House -

is about all of that was seen of Him -

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-nicola-sturgeon-meeting-scotland-edinbu...

-------------

Further to what I said about Ruth Davidson & Bonzo -

She now Has even more reason To Hate the Idiotic Cretin

He sacked Her close Freind Scot Sec David Mundell

Close - Well He Officiated at Her Wedding

Message 28 of 63
See Most Recent

I would have thought that if feelings against BJ were running as high as is being suggested that there would have been far greater numbers than there were on the streets of Edinburgh.  The visit was hardly a secret.

There again according to others he will be welcomed with open arms by the people of Wales who, (again according to some), are desperate to leave the EU.  Somehow I doubt that will be the case.

Personally I think the population have become resigned to the machinations of politicians and are sick to death with their failures.

Message 29 of 63
See Most Recent

@fallen-archie wrote:
...... and revel in the fact that British politics has reached an all time low!
I

..... looks like it's dragged the RT down with it.upside_down

This must be about the worst thread I've read here.

Little rational debate of the few facts available.

Much speculation, hot air and jerking knees from entrenched positions.

The issue is divisive and opinions strongly held to, but I expected something better than this from usually articulate and informed commentators.

I hope no first time visitors to RT read this as their introduction to RT and it's standards.

He has set out a vision for the future, a rarity in itself in recent UK politics.  Wouldn't it be fairer to at least let him set-out some of the detailed steps towards fulfilling it before launching into another flurry of speculation based on where he was educated or actions constrained by being in the Cabinet?

The Brexit issue itself has divided the UK population along lines unimaginable until now.  The tribalism of UK politics has been shaken to its foundations, the politicians shown to be out of touch and their parties irrelevant.  The institutions that should serve democracy shown to be only maintaining the status quo.

Perhaps what needs to be discussed is the Vision and if we (the people) still have any ideas on what sort of society we want after Brexit is achieved.   With the current disarray in politics we may have some freedom to move towards new goals free from the shackles of a system that had become self-perpetuating for no other reason than it had successfully shut out any other way forward.

Message 30 of 63
See Most Recent

What's said on a thread is all down to the posters. It just seems that some particulary vociferous posters have latched on to the thread to express their less than pleasant viewpoints.

Boris has done and said some weird things over time and has come over as a bit of a buffoon so let's hope he gets a few more grains of sense (and gets them quickly) during his time as PM.

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 31 of 63
See Most Recent

Aye, everything going swimmingly and UK is not even out yet.Is that the vision you're looking for?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EAt2dmbWkAA_L_E.jpg:large

Message 33 of 63
See Most Recent

@celticthebhoys585 wrote:

Look they're not interested in the north. It's all to do with power in Westmonster.. Us up here will never accept tory rule in any shape or form.

We deserve better and need to run our own affairs. The mistakes we make will be our own.What part of that doesn't the South understand??

The union was formed on an un equal bi union that the people didn't want.It's finished .You can still come for your holiday's  but may cost you a wee bit more grin

If you need to run your own affairs why has that never been the aim of the SNP?

Message 34 of 63
See Most Recent

I would be a tad upset to see a Scottish MP treated such here in England.

@joe_bloggs* wrote:

Message 35 of 63
See Most Recent

@0125arwen wrote:

I would be a tad upset to see a Scottish MP treated such here in England.

@joe_bloggs* wrote:

A tad upset eh? You must have missed how some of the board regulars speak about Nicola Sturgeon ! 

The Boris bounce obviously never made it to Scotland laughing

We are many,They are few
Message 36 of 63
See Most Recent

You're kidding right? They(SNP MP's) get treated like that every day in HOC at Westminster.Nothing ever gets done about it.

We didn't vote tory, they have no mandate. The currently poll 12% of electorate in Scotland.They only get that cos they coerce the OO and the high kirk to vote tory - queen and country and the rest of the gumph. 

SNP + greens hold a majority in Scottish Parliament. That's how it works,this democracy thing is it not?.

Message 37 of 63
See Most Recent

You talk democracy yet rail against it at every opportunity.

The English, the Welsh and the Irish have equal votes to the Scots yet for some reason you seem to think that Scottish votes should take precedence over all the others when dealing with regional affairs.

The only difference between the claims of some Scots and those of some Cornish to be ‘free’ of what they see as English rule is that Scotland formalised their union with Acts of Union passed by the two Parliaments, Cornwall and Wales were simply annexed.

Westminster is the UK Parliament and represents everyone in the UK - we may not all like our voting system of first past the post but even if we had PR, Scottish MPs would be in the minority, as would London, Cornish, Welsh, Irish, Merseyside and Yorkshire ones.  The majority rule yet Scotland, despite having had far more powers devolved to the region than any other, still want more - that is NOT democracy.

Message 39 of 63
See Most Recent

Be positive,Boris is....

We are many,They are few
Message 40 of 63
See Most Recent