Boris.

Bonking Boris is the new PM. What a long drawn out palaver?

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 1 of 63
See Most Recent
62 REPLIES 62

Boris.

I expect to see some action taking place in the governing of this country instead of the stagnation that has taken place over the last three years.

I expect it to be a short but eventful premiership one way or another, with plenty to talk about!

Message 2 of 63
See Most Recent

Boris.

You're about to find out why Willy Wonka didn't select Augustus Gloop to run the chocolate factory.

Message 3 of 63
See Most Recent

Boris.

Shouldn’t that be “we’re” about to find out or do you have some magic that will isolate you from the effects of his premiership?

Message 4 of 63
See Most Recent

Boris.

The "News" has been dominated by the hype surrounding the non-event and most of it was complete speculation by so-called "presenters" who've endlessly waffled on ("look at me, look at me") about all sorts of rubbish all accompanied by much head-shaking and gesticulations.

After they've waffled on I think of a couple of old sayings 1/ "Cut his hands off and he'd be speechless". 2/ "Now he's finished, he's said nothing".

I think supposed "News" programmes (and the BBC in particular) have forgotten what "News" actually is?

Live long and prosper.

Message 5 of 63
See Most Recent

Boris.

I agree it was a none event, what lies ahead is also frustrating, with both Corbyn and Johnson exchanging bluster freely, while the SNP sit on their hands and revel in the fact that British politics has reached an all time low!
If you are thinking of dying now would be a good time!
Message 6 of 63
See Most Recent

Boris.

Not sure I agree that it’s a non-event.

No matter what Job BJ has been appointed to or elected for, the outcome has hardly been dull!

Message 7 of 63
See Most Recent

Boris.

How will it all end, goes on and on??
Message 8 of 63
See Most Recent

Boris.

I have no idea how it will end or whether it will end or what the future holds! But hang on to your hats it’s going to be fun😁
Message 9 of 63
See Most Recent

Boris.

Hmmm

Is that the United Kingston upon Thames I wonder? Never knew that even existed. 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EAKkqyIXoAAh4N3.jpg:large

Message 10 of 63
See Most Recent

Boris.

Peepul oo canner spel shudunt pick oles in uvver peepuls innersunt spelin misstakes.

Live long and prosper.

Message 11 of 63
See Most Recent

Boris.

Boris Johnson is a brilliant man Kathleen

We are many,They are few
Message 12 of 63
See Most Recent

Boris.

Now Boris, get us out with deal or no deal and save us a fortune in payments to Europe

Next job, cancel overseas foreign aid, most of them dont need it, India has spent theirs on a space rocket to the moon.

Then you will have lots of dosh to help out the NHS, the Police and provide affordable care homes for the elderly and stop trying to raise cash by diddling the disabled.

Photobucket
Message 14 of 63
See Most Recent

Boris.

Do you really think that Boris has any regard for the NHS, care homes or the disabled?

You can be sure that should he by some miracle juggle the budget so that there is some spare cash that it won’t be directed at any of the above!

Message 15 of 63
See Most Recent

Boris.

Honestly, the sooner we get out of this mess the better.

Message 16 of 63
See Most Recent

Boris.

people are so damn gullable ...tell them what they want to hear and you win them over ...so many in the uk like that unfortunately ..they think there life is now going to improve ..ha ha ha ha ha !!!

Message 17 of 63
See Most Recent

Boris.

” No country that values its independence and indeed self respect, could agree to a treaty which signed away our economic independence and SELF GOVERNMENT “ (Boris Johnson)

Hmm seems as long as its English nationalism its fine. But not you Scotland, oh no, not you!

Message 18 of 63
See Most Recent

Boris.

Caught. out in his First address in commons. The liar King.Gonna be loads of these from now on.

https://twitter.com/marionfellows/status/1154373574607691776

Message 19 of 63
See Most Recent

Boris.

Feck,ING can't wait for Boris (the liar king) or any of of these low life's to come north.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-49134445

Message 20 of 63
See Most Recent