No page views on listings

Am still puzzled as to why most listings have zero page views, am aware ebay decided to get rid of bots but it is now very concerning as to whether or not anyone is actually looking at sellers items or not....am sure lots of sellers are experiencing the very same thing...it is very disheartening....I have never known such lack of sales and page views in all the years I have been on Ebay....not sure whether to continue on this platform or not even though I was ready to give up 6 months ago....lots of loyal sellers over the years have given up on this site due to all the glitches and messing from the Ebay gods....anyone else having similar?

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

peturning
Conversationalist

The view counter in the Selling Hub overview is currently broken.

Click the '0' and you will see however that you probably have views, for whatever reason the graph view it opens is working but the overview isn't.

Also notifications/emails seem verrrry broken right now, seeing people reporting the same on ebay USA right now as well.

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

plum993
Experienced Mentor

The view counter using the seller hub has been reported as broken, and many complaining the same about the lack of views.

Views however are just that,so it isn't affecting the option to buy.

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: