Feedback not appearing

I have posted very nice positive feedback for both a buyer and a seller in the last few days but neither has appeared on their feedback pages! My Ebay tells me that it has been left.

As usual, trying to contact for help brings up their very select and prescribed set of problems, none of which have any bearing on the problem!

Has anyone else experienced this recently, and if so, was anything resolved?

It's very frustrating...

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Feedback not appearing

The feedback system has changed.

If you go to your feedback or the seller's  the feedback,   shown will be the ' most relevant'

Go far right of the feedback page,  and from Sort by , select Most Recent,  and you'll see your feedback you left.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

Feedback not appearing

The feedback system has changed.

If you go to your feedback or the seller's  the feedback,   shown will be the ' most relevant'

Go far right of the feedback page,  and from Sort by , select Most Recent,  and you'll see your feedback you left.

Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

Feedback not appearing

I have figured it out - didn't realise that Ebay had changed the way it leaves feedback now and that you have to select 'most recent' from the drop down menu.

Oh Ebay - when will you learn - if it ain't broke...?

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

Feedback not appearing

Ha ha - thank you tressygirl! Think I worked it out just as you were posting this! Appreciated though!

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

Feedback not appearing

You're very welcome,  things on here change like the wind,  and with no notice ,  like the wind !

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: