Selling Tools
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Low Cost FVF Promotion.. is ebay ripping us off?

Since discovering I am caught in this Low Cost FVF Promotion, i have been unable to escape, and un-enrol, as the FAQ's say is possible by contacting ebay support.Even with my TRS Premium service discount I am being fleeced more than a seller without ...

Problem with photos uploading from iPad

Evening allCan anyone give me some help / advice please on what to maybe try to solve my problem of only being able to upload 1 photo ar a time to listings from iPad...for about 1 week now every time I try & upload a bunch of photos in one go they ju...

Photo upload

So I've noticed an update has been made which doesn't seem to have made any improvement to the app. Uploading photos is a nightmare which I've just decided to not even bother doing any listings as it's just a pain until resolved. So clicking on photo...

Account Restriction and funds on hold for 170 days

I have been an eBay customer since 2012 and have been selling since day one. I had a restriction on my account and was asked multiple times for documents and different utility bills and after 5 weeks of going back and forth with eBay my account was p...

Resolved! Ebay Credit and new UK laws

Hi folks, Just wondering if there's been anymore movement on Ebay bringing in a credit/voucher feature for sellers - this is going to become pretty important for Any UK sellers to continue using Ebay as we will be required to register as sole traders...

Link To My Page (QR CODE)

Hi all,I was hoping to include a business card with my orders and to have a QR Code on it that would link to my listings.Is this possible and if so where can I get the QR Code? Kind regards,Owen

Missing item descriptions again

Not sure what is going on but i have listed six items for sale and none of the descriptions are on the listings. I revise the listings, entering the description again, go to the listing and description does not appear on ebay. I revise the listing ag...