Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Selling Tools
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Does every UK eBay seller require a VAT number?

I am a UK individual who sells personal items every now and then, and haven't sold anything for about six years. Tried to list an item today and it is telling me I need to enter my VAT number. EBay customer services tell me that everyone selling anyt...

selling

when i sell something for a reasonable price i either get a silly low offer or ebay encourages me to send offedrs which then lowers the cost of the item further so you dont get much for the item ,should i increase the selling amount and just hope for...

error trying to resume draft

This is what I get when I click resume draft "Well this is embarrasing. Were sorry the listing tool isnt working right this second" Anyone else?

User avatar by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment on hold on restricted account

Hi, I'm a new user to ebay. Last month I had sold my listing item and then ebay hold my fund until 9th of March, even though the buyer had received the phone and given positive review. I'm allright with this because I'm a new seller. I also did some ...

User avatar by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

When selling items I get a BLUE band for “Promote Listing

When selling items I get a BLUE band for “Promote Listing, then when I get “Send Offer” it shows the same BLUE band, why isn't this a different colour so it stands out from the others? Also when creating an item for sale with the text for the descrip...

User avatar by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment holds- experienced seller

I have been an Ebay buyer seller since 2000, I have 100% positive feedback and never had any issues with any sales. Now I am dismayed to see that the selling rules have changed. I recently sold an item for £60.00, the buyer has paid for it, but payme...

Is there a limit to sale + markdown?

Hi, I ran a sale + markdown on some selected products (percentage off) then decided we wanted to do a bigger percentage off.I ended the first one after a day and started a new one but none of the selected items are getting the discount as it says 'Sk...