Did you mean: 
Selling Tools
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay Variations

Hi I'm new to selling on ebay so need some help please. Ive read the article on variations and still can't work out how to do it. I know its possible as I can see other listings of what im trying to sell with their own variations (Coins and Sports ca...

World-wide selling

I can purchase ebay items from all over the world, but my items for sale appear only in the UK? It should be possible to sell into the EU and USA if you know how to fill out the export paperwork and calculate shipping costs so why isn't this a select...

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upload video on listing in the eBay app not available?

Hello all, I've recently been experimenting with uploading videos on my listings. I usually create listings through the app, as it's doing a great job at that, however I can't see any option to upload videos through the app. Is there an option somewh...

Problem with photos uploading from iPad

Evening allCan anyone give me some help / advice please on what to maybe try to solve my problem of only being able to upload 1 photo ar a time to listings from iPad...for about 1 week now every time I try & upload a bunch of photos in one go they ju...

Photo upload

So I've noticed an update has been made which doesn't seem to have made any improvement to the app. Uploading photos is a nightmare which I've just decided to not even bother doing any listings as it's just a pain until resolved. So clicking on photo...

Uncombining Orders - Picking & Upload

We are looking to move away from Linnworks and wondered if anyone knows how to stop orders being combined so that each order gets it's own order number & pick note within eBay.I can see that you can hit the 'Do Not Combine Postage' button but cannot ...