Low Cost FVF Promotion.. is ebay ripping us off?

Since discovering I am caught in this Low Cost FVF Promotion, i have been unable to escape, and un-enrol, as the FAQ's say is possible by contacting ebay support.

Even with my TRS Premium service discount I am being fleeced more than a seller without any TRS status. 

Because of this my fee burden is around 40% higher than it should be if on the standard rates.

A 'promotion' is supposed to benefit the recipient of the promotion.
We are encouraged to offer multi-buys which boosts order value and means greater inflated fees, plus inflated VAT. I am discounting product for these multi-buys.

I am also effectively overpaying fees and fee VAT on shipping charged to buyers.

I understand I am not the only one who has been unsuccessful in un-enrolling from this rip off promotion, and I am sure there are more that are unaware that the promotion isn't really working for their benefit, as you wouldn't expect ebay to be so blatantly ripping on fees in the guise of a promotion.

Would be great if similar stories are posted on this thread, for ebay to be fully aware of the issue.

I also know that these ebay community site pages are a bit of a nightmare when needing to reply with the page in a constant state of loading, but it is important to get ebay to create an 'out' for those wanting it, as the promotion was re-applied again on 1st FEB for anther month.

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

I think this may be the one or similar to one I signed up for over a year ago which proved to be costly. 

I called CS endless times to opt out and kept going round in circles. I insisited on speaking to someone who had the authority to end the promo and quoted theirs T's & C's. Eventually, I got through to someone who said they would take ownership of the issue and they were true to their word. they kept intouch with me and called back when the said they would and it was resolved in a few days.

The only advice I can give you is to keep on and on until you get a result.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

How do you know if you are enrolled in this? cant see anything in seller hub

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

You would have had to accept the T's & C's and it would show up in your Promotional Offers. If it's not there, you have not signed up to it, thankfully.

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent
Got selling tools related questions? Start here: