Evri carrier

Just advice to both buyers and sellers. NEVER EVER use Evri delivery, it stinks even more than bringing in something on your shoe!  Everyone who sells needs to boycot them and if you're a buyer ask the seller if they use them, if so don't buy there or at very least tell seller what a poor service they are and you really don't want them damaging, losing,delaying your parcel or abusing you. Anyone who reads this can please replay with your opinions on the subject and I bet I get very few disaggreeing with me. 

Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

Evri carrier

It seems a bit of a Ratner moment to tell buyers not to buy from sellers who use them, when you have them as the courier on some of your own listings!

Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

Evri carrier

I only have experience of receiving - not sending - packages from Evri & they have proved to have been as good as RM & other couriers. Sorry to disappoint you.

Moreover, you are trading illegally as a private individual.

Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

Evri carrier

I'm (afraid?)  I'm on the same train as @iew-signed-books 

I too do not use Evri,   as I prefer to use my little Post Office, as  every little bit helps,  to help keep them running.

I ,  or rather my  children when they wish to use the family home as a holding for parcels company, use Evri, and the lady who delivers is wonderful. 

She delivers promptly, with a smile always polite,   and keeps me updated almost to the the exact mile of the item's progress.

I've said it before,   hit on a great Evri delivery person for your area ,  and Evri is not a problem.

Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

Evri carrier

Postage and packaging To Service Delivery*See Delivery notes

£3.00United KingdomEconomy Delivery (Evri Tracked)Estimated between Thu, 25 Jan and Sat, 27 Jan to SW11 5SQ
Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

Evri carrier

I do agree, for the first time ever I have just sent a package using Evri as the PO would not acept my RM ebay label and stuck an Evri label on top of the other label so I paid twice for postage. Now I have found out that the recipient just got the empty jiffy bag torn open at the bottom with no contents inside. I spent ages trying to get answers from Evri. The chat box and phone number are just robots and are for the buyer not the seller. I did get a phone number for a human via Google, it is 0330 333 4984 (press 4) to get to talk to someone, If anyone on  here  needs to talk to them. They have sent a claim form online but want your bank details in case they should accept the claim and want to send reimbursement, I am not doing that as I don't trust the company after what has happened. They also want all kinds of documents so  I will just lose out and put it down to experience.

Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent
Got selling tools related questions? Start here: