Search items on store front doesn’t match active

Good Afternoon, 

After some quick advice my active items are more than the searchable items on my store front. I have no items out of stock so don't understand why. My active is 274 but searchable is only 262.

does this mean some items are not going to show up when users search or go through my active items, or is it a visual glitch? 

Many Thanks

Message 1 of 16
See Most Recent
15 REPLIES 15

Hi seventhcards, thanks for your post.

Do you have a screenshot where you can see the active 274 listings, but only 262 are searchable? This is just so I can take a further look to get a better understanding of the issue, and assist you further.

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 2 of 16
See Most Recent

@seventhcards marco@ebay this is an ongoing issue that has been happening for weeks now. dave@ebay escalated it to the tech team on 30th Jan but they still haven't managed to do anything about it: Active listings verses shop searchable items - UK eBay Community.

I currently have 3,805 active listings but only 3,686 showing. I've paid for over 100 listings that haven't been visible for weeks and don't even know which ones they are. I'm guessing many accounts are affected but haven't yet realised. How do we go about getting fee refunds? I've been putting it off in the hope that the tech team may fix it but it's been heading for a month since it was spotted and no idea how long before that so certainly some refunds are due now.

Message 3 of 16
See Most Recent

Hi Marco, 

I don't want to post the screenshots here because one page will either have my stock value or last 90 day sales,  dependent if I use mobile app or web browser. Can I private message them?

I still have stock to list so I'm currently up to 344 active items and 334 searchable on store front. Mine appears to be 10 out consistently at the moment.

Many Thanks

Message 4 of 16
See Most Recent

Thank you for this. 

Message 5 of 16
See Most Recent

marco@ebay I don't mind posting screenshots. Here's my active compared to my shopfront taken seconds apart. I have no multi quantity or variation listings and don't use the out of stock feature. Everything on my active page is a single item in stock listing and should show in my shop.

active.jpg

shop.jpg

Message 6 of 16
See Most Recent

Ah I didn't know that was separate page 🤦‍♂️I will post mine shortly 

Message 7 of 16
See Most Recent

6 missing for me and I do use multi variations and multiple stock levels so it seems to be across the board. 

12.JPG13.JPG

I was going to wait till Wednesday but has anita@ebay  left? 

Message 8 of 16
See Most Recent

Hi Marco,

Heres my screenshots. 

ThanksUntitled1.jpgUntitled2.jpg

Message 9 of 16
See Most Recent

@pg_kicks wrote:

I was going to wait till Wednesday but has anita@ebay  left? 

Yes, Anita's now gone and Dave's come back.

Message 10 of 16
See Most Recent

This happens to me intermittently, today's discrepancy is only 1. Yesterday it was 30 plus.

As @rainbowtrax states been an ongoing issue for me for weeks.

Message 11 of 16
See Most Recent

Thanks for your reply, rainbowtrax. I can see dave@ebay already escalated that for you, he will update you on it on the thread in question as soon as gets an update on it.

seventhcards, we don't provide 1 to 1 support over private messages, so it would need to be over here if that's ok please so I can escalate that for you. You can cover any potential personal information shown on the screenshot, I just need to see the difference in the numbers.

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 12 of 16
See Most Recent

Thanks for this, seventhcards.

I will report this for you now. I will get back to you on this as soon as I have an update.

Thank you,

Marco

eBay
Message 13 of 16
See Most Recent

My listing numbers have been all over the place for weeks. Where my shop shows less than the numbers in my hub I have physically checked how many listings are actually in my shop and the numbers match. While the shop and hub numbers don't  tally, all my listings have been present just not reflected in the numbers. 

Message 14 of 16
See Most Recent

@the_book_seekers mine have all been there sometimes but sometimes not. The numbers shown never exactly match the number of listings displayed. It's all over the place. Yesterday, our other account, @rainbowjam, was showing more listings in the shop than were actually in Active.

Message 15 of 16
See Most Recent

The same. I've kept an eye on it particularly when the number ebay says is in the shop exceeds the number I know I have just in case of duplicates. 

Message 16 of 16
See Most Recent
Got selling related questions? Start here: