Scam

Hi, I recently sold for the first time and forgot to upload tracking. Because of this they have refunded the item, even though I have been told by hermes, their parcel has been delivered. Bank has been charged and put into overdraft even though they definitely have the item...

Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Scam

papso22
Experienced Mentor

Expensive lesson to learn.  Not providing tracking showing delivery means no seller protection. 

Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

I originally uploaded it and noticed it had been taken down 2 days later but was still updating on their side... Will probably just raise a fraud dispute with my bank

Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

Theirs expensive and potentially ending up homeless due to bills being taken... 

Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

I can understand forgetting to add tracking details when it was sent. But why on earth did you not add the details when they raised the case??

Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

Honestly I'm not sure whats happened. Not received any other messages. Saw it was dispatched so left it. Didn't think anything of it until I woke up today and they'd charged me

Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

Have you tried appealing with eBay? Tell them what you said here about no messages about it (probally check your spam folder) and say you do have tracking

Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent
Got selling related questions? Start here: