Royal Mail issues?

Anyone else having problems with purchasing Lables seems there is a Royal mail experiancing issues at the moment, Nothing on the website Anyone know whats going on? 

Message 1 of 9
See Most Recent
8 REPLIES 8

Royal Mail issues?

Yes there seems to be an issue with label generator, I'm getting lots of Red warnings about 'Royal Mail experiencing issues at the moment, please try again later', and every label I try says 'failed to generate'. Can't be a coincidence that it always happens just before or after a public holiday when there's a rush to get orders out and nobody around to fix it.

Message 2 of 9
See Most Recent

Royal Mail issues?

Yes proberly, Plus the Price increase on Tuesday....!

Message 3 of 9
See Most Recent

Royal Mail issues?

The page where you book a collection isn't allowing you to book any collections either on Royal Mail I have been trying for over an hour

Message 4 of 9
See Most Recent

Royal Mail issues?

I also had the red message, so I went direct to the Royal Mail site and bought the postage on there which worked fine. They did say they weren't able to do collections at the moment but drop-off is still ok.

Message 5 of 9
See Most Recent

Royal Mail issues?

Thanks for your help I will try that way. Happy Easter 🙂

Message 6 of 9
See Most Recent

Royal Mail issues?

Well back to pen and paper, PO staff wont be happy 30+ to post today  

Thanks for the responses Happy Easter.

Message 7 of 9
See Most Recent

Royal Mail issues?

peturning
Conversationalist

Yes, issues since Tuesday. None of my parcels showing updates beyond initial collection update.

Customers have noticed and contacted me, I investigated earlier this morning and eventually called RM. She told me they had updates in their system (parcels are moving) so I assume the tracking website we get is just broken. It started to give a "There was a problem" error and now the entire website is unavailable.

I did have a special delivery that seemed to be delivered on time though so clearly RM is working but some of their systems definitely seem broken and the poor lady on the phone sounded quite stressed and there was a long hold to even speak to her.

Look on twitter also, lots of people reporting issues.

Oh and there will be no deliveries tomorrow, Good Friday holiday. Deliveries resume Saturday.

Message 8 of 9
See Most Recent

Royal Mail issues?

jow1995
Conversationalist

How can you be a private seller with 1.4k listings and 7k of sales ? 

Message 9 of 9
See Most Recent