Postage options refusing to save

Whenever I edit a listing, my postage options refuse to save.

I'm unable to submit new listings because it reports that I have omitted the postage options (when I haven't.)

For existing listings that I want to edit, the changes aren't saved and the old postage options remain.

There are some old threads about this issue and the solution is reported to be either opting out of business policies or signing up to the seller hub. However, neither of these things have worked for me.

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Have a look at your postage preferences in your account and see if there is anything amiss:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/ship/prf

If that doesn't work, then when you edit the listing, refresh the page whilst on edit and that should clear the postage block issue.  However, make sure that the P&P doesn't exceed the amount for the type of postal service provided, as the system won't save the postage amount you are trying to set.

There is a cap at around £11 for Special Delivery Services, so make sure you add any extra needed to the starting or BIN price.

Truth hurts. Maybe not as much as jumping on a bicycle with a seat missing, but it hurts.

You may think you have pushed ALL my buttons, but you still haven't found the mute!
Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

I completely agree with you 😍

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent