Postage Payments

How can I change the payments from PayPal to taking it directly from registered bank account? I'm trying to ditch PayPal & pay directly through the ebay postage page

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Postage Payments

Currently you can only pay for RM & parcel force labels by PayPal on eBay.

Packlink is different.

EBay's help page says

Depending on which carrier you choose, the cost of your labels can be paid from your available funds, PayPal or your on-file payment method.

• Royal Mail and Parcelforce postage label purchases will be paid with PayPal
  • For Packlink carriers EVRi, Yodel and DPD you can purchase single labels using your available funds. If you don’t have sufficient balance, label purchases will be paid from your preferred on-file payment option.
  • If you prefer to use one of Packlink’s other carriers, or purchase multiple labels, you'll be redirected to the Packlink website where you can pay for your labels by card

You could always buy your postage directly from the Royal Mail website.

It's the same price as eBay but you have a choice of payment methods.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Postage Payments

rjwilmsi
Conversationalist

I don't think you can (yet).

eBay have said they will eventually allow postage to be purchased from your pending eBay funds, but for some reason haven't made that possible yet. In the meantime they enabled the labels integration but using Paypal.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Postage Payments

I'm trying to get away from paypal I'm not looking to take the money from my funds just direct from my bank account is this possible?

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Postage Payments

Currently you can only pay for RM & parcel force labels by PayPal on eBay.

Packlink is different.

EBay's help page says

Depending on which carrier you choose, the cost of your labels can be paid from your available funds, PayPal or your on-file payment method.

• Royal Mail and Parcelforce postage label purchases will be paid with PayPal
  • For Packlink carriers EVRi, Yodel and DPD you can purchase single labels using your available funds. If you don’t have sufficient balance, label purchases will be paid from your preferred on-file payment option.
  • If you prefer to use one of Packlink’s other carriers, or purchase multiple labels, you'll be redirected to the Packlink website where you can pay for your labels by card

You could always buy your postage directly from the Royal Mail website.

It's the same price as eBay but you have a choice of payment methods.

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent