If I Close My Shop Down Will I Be Able To Keep My Feedback

Hi,

I have had a basic shop for some time now but I have only been making enough money to pay for the fees each month.  I still want to sell under the same Ebay user ID but as I am a registered business seller but I am not selling very much I feel that I can not afford to pay for the shop fees.  I want to still sell items as a business but as it is not many things to sell I want to close my shop down but keep my user ID and feedback that I have built up.  Is it possible to close my basic shop, keep my same user ID and also the feedback that I have built up over the years, or will I no longer have my feedback?

Thank you

best regards from Sarah

Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

Your feedback score won't change whatever you do ,only if you opened a new account and started from scratch.

Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

It's not cost effective to have a shop with your small number of listings,cancel the shop subscription you will keep feedback and same user ID,listings will cost you 30p+vat per month

Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

Hi 61stephenuk,

thank you so much for replying to me.

What is the best time of the month to cancel so that I do not pay another month of fees, please?

Thank you

best regards from Sarah

Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

Hi four_mid_able,

Thank you so much for your reply.  I always thought that my feedback would be cancelled from my ID, so I kept the shop open but just kept paying the fees, so I made nothing on top of my fees.

Thank you

regards from Sarah

Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

Hi plushvelvet54, thanks for your post.

You can cancel your subscription any time you wish before the renewal date, so you don't have to pay another month. If you click here, you can see your active subscription and when it is due for renewal.

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent