Evri Claim

I received a message from a buyer saying that his goods could not be delivered because they had been damaged at the point of delivery . I checked tracking and indeed, this was the case.

I asked him to start a refund  through ebay  which i responded to and issued a full refund 

But my question is what happens now about the (small ) losses i have incured because of Evri?

I have tried using the bot ( hopeless -it thinks I'm the buyer!) I have tried the phone , again I get cut off 

Has anyone had experience of this ?

thanks 

Julie 

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

Evri Claim

If you accepted the case and refunded through that case within 3 days then your seller fees will be credited back to you, so there will not be any loss there,  and your seller performance is not affected.

I'm afraid your fight with Evri that is another matter.  We hear both sides of success and failures here, though right seems to be on your side, if you have written proof from them,  that the item could not be delivered because of damage in transit.

Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

Evri Claim

How did you purchase the shipping label; i.e. did you purchase directly from Evri or through a broker like Packlink?

If you purchased the label via eBay you purchased the label from Packlink rather than from Evri directly.

Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

Evri Claim

Have you responded to the email that thinks you're the buyer?

I sent a parcel in a white poly envelope to a commercial address.  The delivery image showed an apartment door, a person in a dressing gown and a large pack of loo rolls.

I sent the details to EVRi, including images of the property where it should have been delivered.  I received a response that asked me to contact the seller for a replacement or refund.

I responded by saying that I was the seller, not the buyer, and asked for either my parcel to be returned or a claim form for loss.

The parcel was returned to me within a week.

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

Evri Claim

If you bought through packlink on ebay, getting claims paid is pretty painless. I've had dozens paid out. All u need to do is raise a claim and send pictures of the damage etc. All my cases have been paid out. If you use Evri direct it's a  different story.

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent