Can't edit shipping, infinite loading screen

On the create a listing page if i click edit on the shipping and make any changes it gets stuck in an infinite loading state and i have to cancel it. 

So i can't edit shipping for any listing. What i have to do is list the item with the default shipping then view it, edit it and go in and revise it. Only then does it lets me update the shipping profile.

This is particularly annoying as if i relist an item it reverts back to the original shipping profile. 

This has been going on for as long as i remember, google chrome
Was hoping it might get fixed at some point

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Hi te.matc, thanks for your post.

Is this still happening to you? If so, could you please clear the caches and cookies of your browser and then try again? If you are not using Google Chrome, may I suggest using Google Chrome? If after this the issue persists, please let me know.

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Hello

My original post says
"This has been going on for as long as i remember, google chrome"

I have tried clearing cookies which did not help

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Thanks for your reply, te.matc.

Could you please confirm the item number, and a screenshot of the error in question, so I can take a further look for you?

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent