REFUND TO BUYER

Hi i had a customer claim they didnt receive a iteam and i kept the postage receipt with all the tracking numbers so ebay decided to refund the buyer which now the buyer will keep the iteam plus the money and i loose out what are ebay playing at they are not on the sellers side at all which keeps ebay running also they taken some of my listings down saying counterfit which is not true i have had loads of postive feed back if ebay doesnt sort them selfs out soon and keep on the sellers sides they will loose every body 

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

REFUND TO BUYER

plpmr
Experienced Mentor

eBay usually require the tracking to be entered b efore a case is opened.

"also they taken some of my listings down saying counterfit which is not true" 

As said in your other thread - 

Maybe not actually counterfeit but covered by Vero programme.

Or it could be the question - how could a private seller hold large stocks of genuine brand new items.

Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

REFUND TO BUYER

@stringtogo wrote:

Hi i had a customer claim they didnt receive a iteam and i kept the postage receipt with all the tracking numbers so ebay decided to refund the buyer 

Did you upload the tracking/reference number to the case?

@stringtogo wrote:

also they taken some of my listings down saying counterfit which is not true

That normally happens when a brand owner files a VeRO complaint. To be honest I'm not convinced some of the items you currently have for sale are official merchandise. For example, I highly doubt those Elvis figures are official merchandise at all. 

Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

REFUND TO BUYER

"HI YOU ARE BUYING A ELVIS PRESLEY FIGURE ABOUT 15CM TALL PLEASE NOTE DUE TO DELIVERY THIS IS A PRE ORDER"

UH OH 🤐

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

REFUND TO BUYER

But only registered business sellers can do pre order.

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent
Got selling related questions? Start here: