We want to use a Zebra thermal label printer but need to adjust the postage lable layout - possible?

Hi All,

I'd be greatful for your help. I can't see any way to adjust the postage lable settings.

We want to move from using a standard A4 paper printout, having to fold the A4 paper  and placing it in to a sticky seethrough postage pockets, to simply printing the postage lable directly onto a sticker - saving time and money, we hope. 

The probelm we face is the Royal mail postage lable is provided Horizona and on the top section of an A4 page. Trying to print a postage lable on our thermal printer resuts in a very small horizontal, unuseable postage lable on a sticker. Has anyone a solution I can consider please. 

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

We want to use a Zebra thermal label printer but need to adjust the postage lable layout - possible?

You havent said what printer your using, however RM did recommend the GK420, so have you done this?

https://www.zenstores.com/help/how-configure-zebra-gk420d-printer-printing-royal-mails-2d-barcode-la...

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent