Global Shipping Programme - issue with shipping to UK

Good day

I've been experiencing issues with purchasing Diecast models from the USA to the UK

Sellers advise they ship internationally via the EBay Global Shipping programme, but the UK is not on the list of countries EBay ship to on the programme 

Example is order 305459533693 which I had an offer accepted on and the seller confirms he was happy to ship to UK but EBay wouldn't allow it, as it advised a problem with the delivery address (there is nothing wrong with the delivery address)

I couldn't complete the purchase and the order was cancelled as a result 

the issue seems to be with the category string below -

Toys & Hobbies > Diecast & Toy Vehicles > Cars: Racing, NASCAR > Sport & Touring Cars

i think this needs updating to re-include the UK in the shipping programme 

please advise 

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

This seems to be caused by eBay International Shipping restricting the sales to UK of everything which requires a UKCA/CE safety mark and until this is changed US sellers cannot send via EIS but they can still use standard US carriers including USPS for most items if they are willing to arrange it for you.

It's also the same for UK sellers sending to US.

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

I have had multiple items getting lost and no tracking info updates, and it's not just toy's etc but multiple items. It's very fustrating, and eBay really need to get this looked at ASAP.  Not sure if they are being stolen but it's not great.

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent