Adding additional postage method to live auction

I want to add 48 hr tacking to my auction which has bids on. I accidently used an old template that just used normal 2nd class post. But can't see how to add even though Ebay says I can

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Hi cathedralmouse, thanks for your post.

You should be able to do this. If you click here, you can see what changes you can make and which ones you can't. Also from from that page, you can also revise your listing from there.

Thank you,

Marco

I am currently away and will return on the 20th of May. Please expect a delay in my reply

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Hopefully you've managed to resolve the problem with the listing by now, but in order to avoid a recurrence of the same problem I would advise you to go back to the old template that you used to create the listing and add Royal Mail Tracked 48 as one of the postage options available.  If you try that then hopefully when you next use the template to create another listing Royal Mail Tracked 48 will automatically appear as one of the postage options available for your buyers to select.

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent
Got Postage related questions? Start here: