unable to put a photo on ebay? What can I do?

I have an old set up and am unable to post photos. What can I do? I have lost my hubby of 63 years and have a lot of his fishing stuff to sell.

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Sorry to hear of your loss.

It is not as simple to start selling by just listing, your account needs to be registered for selling using Managed Payments complete with a verified bank account.

Suggest you read this https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/selling/selling/start-selling-ebay?id=4081&st=3&pos=1&query=Start%20sell...

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Sorry to hear your sad news.

Fishing reels and equipment often sell well but it may be better to take his old equipment to a bricks and mortar auction house.

If you have rods etc. to sell, they are tricky to post and selling 'collection only' would mean having strangers come to your home.

Most bigger auction houses sell online as well as to bidders in the room so there would be a wide audience.

A quick online search shows that there are a lot of fishing tackle auctions so there would probably be one local to you.

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)
Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent