delivery note contains my buyer registration address?

Hi all

Apologies if this was discussed somewhere already but I tried to find something related to it and cannot find anything. I ordered some stuff on ebay from a seller and had it delivered, so far so good. However they added a Order/delivery note with my delivery address, which is fine with me, but also on the delivery note printed my buyer registration address. I would think that that is none of the sellers concern if I pay via credit card in full and outright? Why the heck is that on my delivery note? Why do sellers have access to that at all when I paid in full before they even start the delivery? If someone could shed some light on this, I don't like that folks with no need have access to my very personal details. 

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

In the majority of cases delivery address and registration address would be the same, but if seller prints out invoice/delivery note from ebay it is just what ebay provides, seller does not invent addresses.

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Hi John, 

Thanks for that - I wasn't assuming that they invented an address, I am just thinking that the seller does not need access to that many details of me as a buyer (and a prompt paying one) in the first? 

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent