Reply back seller

I want to reply to seller but couldn't do as i order from guest login

Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

Reply back seller

Why do you need to contact the seller?

If your item has not arrived or there is a problem with it, you should open a claim or a return case through Ebay.

Put 'bought as a guest' into 'Help & contact' top left of your Ebay page.

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)
Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

Reply back seller

Seller would not know who you are, any actions must be made through the confirmation of purchase received from ebay.

Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

Reply back seller

He said me to cancel return then they would give me full refund but when I called ebay they suggested to get refund first so later on case couldn’t open once it’s closed so just want to reply them first get my refund then i will cancel refund .
Sent from my iPhone
Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

Reply back seller

Not sure I have fully understood what has happened here,  but once you close a case on a ' promise' from a seller of a refund,  that case cannot be reopened,  and a promise can be broken.  Never close any case before you are refunded.

Another case for the same item cannot be opened,  and you need to now , turn to your payment provider for help with your refund.

Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

Reply back seller

So can you please reply by seller to first refund my money then return can be canceled as I’m not reply them
Sent from my iPhone
Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

Reply back seller

We are all members like yourself here,  so we have no access to your account or to your seller's.

If you made a guest purchase nothing will show in your eBay account,  this link below shows how to claim any refund when making a guest purchase.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/buying/returns-refunds/returning-item/returning-items-bought-guest?id=40...

Otherwise,  turn to your payment provider now, for help with your refund.

@ggkvj_29 

Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent