Reply back seller

I want to reply to seller but couldn't do as i order from guest login

Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Reply back seller

Why do you need to contact the seller?

If your item has not arrived or there is a problem with it, you should open a claim or a return case through Ebay.

Put 'bought as a guest' into 'Help & contact' top left of your Ebay page.

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)
Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

Seller would not know who you are, any actions must be made through the confirmation of purchase received from ebay.

Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

He said me to cancel return then they would give me full refund but when I called ebay they suggested to get refund first so later on case couldn’t open once it’s closed so just want to reply them first get my refund then i will cancel refund .
Sent from my iPhone
Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

Not sure I have fully understood what has happened here,  but once you close a case on a ' promise' from a seller of a refund,  that case cannot be reopened,  and a promise can be broken.  Never close any case before you are refunded.

Another case for the same item cannot be opened,  and you need to now , turn to your payment provider for help with your refund.

Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

So can you please reply by seller to first refund my money then return can be canceled as I’m not reply them
Sent from my iPhone
Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

We are all members like yourself here,  so we have no access to your account or to your seller's.

If you made a guest purchase nothing will show in your eBay account,  this link below shows how to claim any refund when making a guest purchase.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/buying/returns-refunds/returning-item/returning-items-bought-guest?id=40...

Otherwise,  turn to your payment provider now, for help with your refund.

@ggkvj_29 

Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent