Refund query

I purchased two items off here ,both didn't fit so sent back & asked for Refund from seller and they had until 9 April to respond and they haven't .How do I actually call someone on here ?I am not getting any answers from the automated or help section on here . The sizing was all wrong on the items I ordered so I believe  I am within my rights 

thanks in advance 

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Refund query

*vyolla*
Experienced Mentor

Did you send them back via an eBay returns request?

Has tracking updated to show delivery?

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Refund query

You don't need to call anyone, you open a case, but depending on what the item was, and whether it is a business seller, does not fit is classed as a change of mind return, and a private seller does not have to acctept returns.

If you have sent back without using the proper ebay system, then you will probably find it difficult getting a refund.

Does not fit usually refers to clothing but so long as seller sent exactly what you ordered, only a business seller has to accept this sort of return, and you the buyer has to pay return postage.

It really is time you read the ebay 30 day money back guarantee, it is on every listing, right side under the payment options.

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent