PACKAGE POSTED WITH PICTURE OUTSIDE HOUSE 48HR TRACKED BUT BUYER SAYS HASNT ARRIVED

As heading states buyer says not arrived but picture of outside his hall ,its a flat, and marked as delivered  ,its never happened before and i sent 3,000 items all over the world but heres the thing,what are the chances of this happening to a buyer with no feedback its zero, now he says can i post to another address so he recieves it,if thats ok not sure if it is,when questioned who lived their he said he had other properties as well ,also then said it might have gone in the empty flat opposite as they died last year and still empty ,i know its only £20 but annoying as i can see a negative coming as well if i dont send another ..advice anybody.

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

PACKAGE POSTED WITH PICTURE OUTSIDE HOUSE 48HR TRACKED BUT BUYER SAYS HASNT ARRIVED

As long as the tracking shows delivery the buyer would not win a "not received" case with ebay.   Sellers must send to the address supplied by ebay.   It's up to buyers to keep their details up to date.   It's up to you whether you want to send another one to try and avoid neg feedback.   It's a shame sellers feel they have to do this but ebay don't seem willing to remove unfair negs these days.  

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent