No Sale or Views

After several months entering handmade crafts to sell, I find the new set up is not meeting my sales output. I have sold on Ebay for many years with no problems, but now I have no views or watchers on this site. Where am I going wrong, please help if you can 

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

No Sale or Views

red_magpie
Experienced Mentor

You don't have anything listed at the moment, so obviously you won't have any views or watchers.

According to your feedback, you haven't bought or sold anything for months and have only received one feedback as a seller in the last year.

Without being able to see any of your listings, even of completed items, it's hard to suggest where you're going wrong!

Perhaps you just need to start selling again - selling anything - just to get some practice and some more recent feedback. This may also help you to see what works for you, and what doesn't.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

No Sale or Views

I took the items off today as no one seemed to be interested I will try again

Thank you

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

No Sale or Views

While it may not make any difference, sellers who make to sell, should be registered as a Business Seller, which could be expensive if not selling, but Business Sellers cannot have NO RETURNS, and have to accept returns within 30 Days for any reason, but for change of mind buyer has to pay return postage.

Not being able to return if they change their minds, could put some buyers off the idea of buying.

However ebay is deadly at the moment, I think they are trying to get members to pay to promote their items for sale, but in my opinion there is a limit to what this can achieve, as big sellers will always  dominate the listings.

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent