Neutral feedback for delivery

Hello, 

Just wondering where I stand with this one. I don't think I'll get the feedback removed, but just wondering what people think.

Sold an item, sent the item the following day (tracked royal mail 48 through Ebay, so buyer would have been updated).

Neutral feedback left "neutral because of terrible delivery". 

Obviously I messaged just asking why the neutral feedback and what had happened? The buyer replied along the line "when stated 3-4 day delivery, and arrived a week later, not good"

So I checked the tracking (obviously they could have also done so). The item was re-routed and a few attempts at delivery I guess?

Anyway, personally I don't feel like this sort of thing should be accounted for when leaving feedback. If I hadn't have sent the item on time, then fair enough. But the feedback left is misleading to other people, makes it look like I've done a poor job.

Thanks, 

Craig. 

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

Neutral feedback for delivery

Well you should point out to this buyer, that you can only dispatch using the method stated and within the time you give, delivery is outside your control, and it is unreasonable to blame the seller.

Some buyers are I am afraid out of touch with reality, so if you send a feedback revision request, which has provision for a message, and buyer will not do anything, LEAVE FOLLOW UP FEEDBACK, explaining that delivery was delayed by delivery service and was outside your control.

Anyone reading this would then see who is being foolish.

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent