Item delivered to wrong address

Hi, I ordered a medicine a couple of weeks ago. The tracking number provided was showing that the delivery has been delayed. I contacted the seller and I was told that the item was delivered and I should check with the royal mail where have they delivered the parcel. Although, it didn't sound very professional but I asked my post office and they told me that item was delivered to a different address with a similar postcode. The seller has refused to give the refund and closed the case as item has been successfully delivered. eBay is refusing to take the appeal. When I am trying to file the appeal, message appears that, this case has been closed and can't be appealed. Can anyone please help and guide me in this situation. Thanks

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

Item delivered to wrong address

You may need to turn to your payment provider here now for help with your refund.

Explain tracking has shown the item delivered,  but not to you to a completely different address.

I don't suppose if the postcode is similar,  the address is somewhere nearby that you could go and ask the owner if they have received the parcel in error.  I'm sure on opening and finding not a Tiffany bracelet but medicine , they'll gladly hand it over.

@nash_3841 

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent