Feedback

Been an Ebay Seller for over 20 years, but just really fed up of the automated reply you get to remove feedback. You just get the same message regardless what case you have, really really annoying. So just spent 35 mins trying to explain a recent neg feedback with an advisor which proved we did everything needed to please a buyer, who constantly messed us about and they said would put through an appeal for me. 10 minutes later I get a message from E Bay explaining how to use the automated feedback removal ?? I've been on here 20 years don't you think I know and already done that ? Some appeal process. FGS bring back negative feedback for buyers who just think they can demand what they like or just get something for nothing !! Time to call it a day I think.

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

Feedback

plum993
Experienced Mentor

As ebay won't remove it,as it doesn't breach any feedback policies then the next step would be to try and appease the buyer in the hope they would revise the feedback,but that doesn't seem to be the case here.

You have left a reply,which does explain from your side,so it shouldn't put off buyers.

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent