End a Listing

Dear Community,

Some advice please.

I have an auction listing selling a job lot of 4 pannini football sticker albums which I put on at a starting price of £15.

Its 4 days into a 7 day auction and I have realised that at least 1 of them is worth a lot more than what I ever thought and I want to now split them into 4 separate lots.

I have 1 valid bid on the current listing which has met the £15 starting price. I looked to revise the current listing but most detail is locked.

When I End the Listing, Ebay are giving warnings about fees and also about disappointing customers but ultimately I've made a mistake on these and am not going to let them go at a substandard price now I know.

Any advice as to how I can revise or end my listing with minimum impact.

Regards

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

End a Listing

Details from Ebay here:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/selling/listings/creating-managing-listings/cancelling-listing?id=4146&s...

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

End a Listing

You have already discovered you can't change the listing now it has a bid.

If you want to end it, you will have to face the penalties.

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

End a Listing

Thanks for the reply!

Just so I know am I correct in saying I will incur Ebay listing fees? And I will likely take a hit to my rating. What other penalty is there?

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

End a Listing

Details from Ebay here:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/selling/listings/creating-managing-listings/cancelling-listing?id=4146&s...

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

End a Listing

Many thanks jckl1957

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent