Returning an item

Hi all, I am wondering, if I purchased an item and am looking to return it and the listing itself said it accepts refunds. (NOTE: it also doesn't specify as to what circumstances it can be returned in description of item etc.) Would I be wrong in saying I am entitled to return the item and get a refund. Also what if the seller is denying my return request? Am I at fault or..
View Entire Topic

Hello,

If you buy from a registered business you can always return the item for a change of mind at your cost of return postage.  You cannot return an item to a Private Seller,  just for a chnage of mind or you 'didn't like the item' etc.

However,  if the item is faulty,  or is not as described,  whether Private or Business you can return within eBay's 30 day MBG policy,  and you also have 180 days protection,  if you pay with Paypal.  Then the seller pays for the return postage.

One thing to remember if you ever have to return an item it has to be returned with a fully tracked postage,  a tracking number is essential to win any case for a refund.