What number are you?

I was asked yesterday by a nurse, to say what number out of 100 I would put myself at.  This is for the whole lot, physical and mental health, happiness, well-being, your outlook, etc.  I thought for a few seconds and then told her.  My daughter who was with me at the time said that's what she would have said (about me).  What number would you give yourself??:|

Message 1 of 21
See Most Recent
20 REPLIES 20

What number are you?

i think i would be about 60

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 2 of 21
See Most Recent

What number are you?

It would depend on which day you asked me CG.....

some days it would be a 99 other days it would be a 3...

rough with the smooth and all that 🙂

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 3 of 21
See Most Recent

What number are you?

So what about right this minute twishy?

Message 4 of 21
See Most Recent

What number are you?

errrm......cup of coffee in hand,toasted tea cake at the ready,Swishy daughter singing upstairs,Toxic giving me a kiss on his way out to work,lovely card arrived from an old friend I've been worried about......

I'd say it's going to be a 99 day 🙂

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 5 of 21
See Most Recent

What number are you?

its a long while since i had a 99 day.:-)also on a very good day for me i would only go about 85

.................................................................................................................
Message 6 of 21
See Most Recent

What number are you?

97 most days even with my painful feet.:-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 7 of 21
See Most Recent

What number are you?

What did you say CG?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 8 of 21
See Most Recent

What number are you?

I said 70.  I thought that was quite high actually.:O

I asked hubby this morning to guess what number I gave and he said 30!!

He said 90 for himself.  90???  Either he has his head in the sand or he has a death wish.:|

Message 9 of 21
See Most Recent

What number are you?

Awwww cookie :-x

It's all relative really if you think about it.....what someone would class as a 50 day for them might be a 90 day for somebody else..

life is never perfect,there is always something that you think could be better...or something completely out of your control comes along that kicks you in the arris but I've found that if I change the things I can and fight through the things I can't then life continues towards the top of the scale.It's a sliding scale anyway,what is a 99 day now might have been a 85 day 18 months ago so you have to keep moving the goal posts or you end up with a minus number on the bad days...which still ambush me occasionally X-(

I eat even more  a lot of choklit and hug people a lot on my 3 days :^O

Message 10 of 21
See Most Recent

What number are you?

Think im around a 75 today but it could get better later on:-D

What number are you?

i have had a 40 ish week as in a lot of pain and had stress which does not help.but now going to soak in bath so in the next hour it could go up to about 70 😄

Message 12 of 21
See Most Recent

What number are you?

I would put me at 50 right now.

Got a long way to go, but trying to get there slowly 🙂

Message 13 of 21
See Most Recent

What number are you?

because I had things wrong with me, I would say 50...but then again, I'm as mad as a march hare, and always happy, and I have a wicked sense of humour, so all in all....

.....I'd say 90:-)

Photobucket

Message 14 of 21
See Most Recent

What number are you?

I'd say probably 65 (about 11 years more than my age)

Reasonably good, but ready for bed now  . . . . .   😄

Photobucket

Message 15 of 21
See Most Recent

What number are you?

What a great question!!!

Twishy and Bovine have said it all for me ^^^^^^ so I'd say about 90, normally.

With the you know what, like this past week, when I could not pull myself up, I'd only have been about 20.

There is no doubt that having a sense of humour helps a lot and also appreciating the mundane, everyday things in life. If however you are in a lot of pain, physically or mentally, that's bound to bring the number down.

Nobody told me there'd be days like these,
Nobody told me there'd be days like these,
Strange days indeed, strange days indeed,
Most peculiar Mamma.....................................
Message 16 of 21
See Most Recent

What number are you?

I emailed my daughter and told her I looked a right misery, only having said 70 and most others on here were saying 80 and 90 and more.  Her reply amused me, especially the last sentence.:^O

'You would be miserable if you said 70 was your happiness and outlook but we were talking about your current physical ability and joie de vivre.   You've been unable to do your own basic chores and have been in pain for months, you are being pulled around half naked by health professionals on a regular basis and are just about to undergo major surgery, I think if you were any more than 70 you should be certified!'

Message 17 of 21
See Most Recent

What number are you?

Good days 75 and bad days they would just take me to the vet and put me down :^O.

Hey but what the heck ! You just have to battle on and make the best of it.

Message 18 of 21
See Most Recent

What number are you?

Well... I'm not feeling up to it today...

So shall we say ..... 69.....

Ignore anything under this ^^^^^ line... It's just my signature....
Message 19 of 21
See Most Recent

What number are you?

CG...I think that your daughter is spot on:-x

Ask yourself the same question in 6 weeks...I bet that there is a difference then 😉

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 20 of 21
See Most Recent