New Glass Birdie Thread

I was overcome with guilt at my intense hijacking of the swapsies thread so have started another one relating to birdies! I have read and received all the messages so far from people who would like me to make them one. As to price, well, to be honest I've no idea and will have to work something out. It won't be much though, if anything and I'll let you know. I'll start on them later on so at least some can go in the kiln this week. Watch this space..... From the Fishy One (Imagine a smiley 'cos I can't find them!)
Message 1 of 28
See Most Recent
27 REPLIES 27

Re: New Glass Birdie Thread

Ohhhh birdies in the oven already , wow fishy you really do have a little production line going x

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 21 of 28
See Most Recent

Oooh luverly can't wait. Xxx
Message 22 of 28
See Most Recent

Purple for me if possible please Fishy...I loves purple.

Photobucket

Message 23 of 28
See Most Recent

Patch, I'm sure your creations will be lovely, can't wait to see them.

Captain, ok, I thought you said purple.  Carolyorkie, It's no problem to do purple,

I've just got to wait for more purple glass to arrive, it won't be long though.

Bit of a hold-up with the birdies, though not massive - my tutor is just in the process

of moving studios so the kiln will be out of action for a few days while they move it.

I went to class last night and everything had gone from the studio and nobody was

there - they'd forgotten to tell me it wasn't on!  So I helped move loads of stuff.

By the time I come back from holiday it'll probably all be up and running again and

your birdies will be ready to fly to you.

Message 24 of 28
See Most Recent

Really looking forward to it!  Have you worked out how much we owe you and how you want it?

Message 25 of 28
See Most Recent

Thats fine Fishy, whenever suits you, we did rather mob you, please let us know how much you are going to charge.

Message 26 of 28
See Most Recent

Oh gosh, I haven't got round to working that out yet but I will asap.

Message 27 of 28
See Most Recent

I didnt see this update fishy so can I have a blue bird please. thankyee......xxx

Message 28 of 28
See Most Recent