Family, Home and Garden
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Aaawwww... look.....

there I was doing a spot of gardening when I came across this!!!!and there in the little pram was this!!! a baby fairy!!!!!! I've lost the plot haven't I? hahahahaaaa

DSCF2417.JPG DSCF2418_opt.jpg

5129Frederick

Frederick hasn't posted for a while - since he had a hard time on the board in fact, is he ok does anyone know? His posts could be very amusing and it would be a shame if he has abandoned us.

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

This is pretty awesome

So - the Rosetta spacecraft - the one that's been in hibernation in deep space until they woke it up in June for a special mission. Here's the Graundian page - with the background info http://www.theguardian.com/science/2014/aug/05/rosetta-spacecraft...

New Glass Birdie Thread

I was overcome with guilt at my intense hijacking of the swapsies thread so have started another one relating to birdies! I have read and received all the messages so far from people who would like me to make them one. As to price, well, to be honest...

Dirt Loving Puss

is there anyone on here whose cat eats dirt?. My cats ok and eating her food and all is well otherwise but she goes out on my balcony and comes back with dirt round her chops!. I caught her this morning with her head in my plant trough,, and she goes...

Hollyhocks!

I have some lovely hollyhocks in my garden all shades of red but would love some of another colour... anyone interested in swopping seed?

008.JPG 007.JPG
User avatar by Engager
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oh well never mind .......................

Mr S has just seen my bidding/purchase history ................................ and OMG you will never guess what he said ........................ Not another Geoffrey .................................. either some of them need to go or I'll have to ...

FERRAGAMO Shoes...can anyone DATE THEM

Picked up a pair of Ferragamos with outrageous heels (triangular chiselled with leather covered arches - the sole only covers the ball of the foot to the toe)....can't find anything like them. I know they are authentic but can anyone remember seeing ...