Budgie ailments

Does anyone on here have any knowledge of Budgie ailments please? I had to take mine to the vet's yesterday as he has lost the feathers on his neck/chest area. He is being treated for a mite infection and had some spot-on drops applied, they last for a month. There were a few more feathers in the cage this a.m. He's still lively and talking and playing as normal. I just wondered how they get these mites or whatever they are? He isn't pulling the feathers out himself, so it's not a boredom thing with him. Never had this problem with a Budgie before. Thanks for any advice.

Message 1 of 69
See Most Recent
68 REPLIES 68

Budgie ailments

Tell him not to bash his budgie too hard Carol, no wonder it's red.  Woman Indifferent

Message 61 of 69
See Most Recent

Budgie ailments

I wondered after I had posted that remark, what comments it might attract, LOL Sounds a bit dodgy. Smiley Happy

Message 62 of 69
See Most Recent

Budgie ailments

so how is Mr bleep bleep budgie doing then? feathers returning?

Photobucket

Message 63 of 69
See Most Recent

Budgie ailments

Hopefully they are, CB. I got some vitamin drops to put in his water to jig him along. There was one of the singers on the Voice last night where he said "" and I agreed with him, but he was chirping away when will.i.am and Jermaine were singing a duet. He must know that I like will.i.am Smiley Happy Will keep you informed as to the little chap's progress.

Message 64 of 69
See Most Recent

Budgie ailments

Oops sorry to everyone for using a word that was bleeped out. Tweet - you've got me into trouble lad!

Message 65 of 69
See Most Recent

Budgie ailments

CG that comment above sounds dodgy indeed, LOL,LOL,,,,,,,, oooopssss.

Oh Carol glad your budgie likes WILL,I,AM,,i watched him on Chatty Man this week ,he was funny!!!!!!!!!!!.

Woman Happy

Message 66 of 69
See Most Recent

Budgie ailments

Who, me, rose???   Never!   Ask anybody!!!

devil.jpg

Message 67 of 69
See Most Recent

Budgie ailments

I don't understand why my word got bleeped out, as I had put an asterisk in place of one of the letters; maybe I should have put two! Yes, I like will.i.am, Rose, mainly because he's a bit eccentric, shall we say, and also the fact that he has done well for himself, having had a poor start in life.

Message 68 of 69
See Most Recent

Budgie ailments

CG ha ha ha you are innocence itself my dear!!!!!! LOL.

Yes i watched the programme with Joanna Lumley. He is Mr Techno Beat too i think. A very enthusiastic guy about what he achieves!!!. Good on Him!!.

Woman Happy

Message 69 of 69
See Most Recent