bidder is not a registered user

Hi, I am watching an item I want to bid on, however on checking the bidders (and show automatic bids) the only bidder is a not a registered user, the same bidder is the only bidder? and the item has something like 20+ bids from this same bidder, the starting price was £50 it is now at £350.

another item from the same seller has exactly the same happening though a different no registered bidder, the seller currently has many items for sale, some other with lower price bids are showing bids as normal form registered users.

any ideas?

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

forget it, I have just gone back to the bids page and it is now showing that all the bids are from different bidders? so probably just a glitch that has taken quite a while to rectify itself, or we are being duped!

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Nope,  probably a glitch as a seller would not be able to change it to what you can see now.

Glitches I find do happen frequently at this time of day in the UK,  when in CaliforniA , eBay's HQ,  it's still late evening the night before, and they are busy tweaking the system.

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent
Got buying related questions? Start here: