Watch list items

When my watch list items end they disappear, very frustrating as i cant see how much they sell for 😕

Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

Watch list items

Are you using the app or mobile browser?  I don't use either , as I know they are quite limited in all the options you may need to use.

I'm on a laptop and using Chrome,  though Firefox works well with eBay too, and Watch items ending there , stay,  notifying Ended,  but clicking on the item,  you can see what it sold for.

Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

Watch list items

On my watchlist using a browser ended items go to the bottom of the list on the summary page.

I don't know if they disappear on the watchlist page as I don't use it because it's littered with ads for similar items. 

On the eBay app ended listings are on a different page you see by pressing "ended" at the top of the watchlist.

Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

Watch list items

Just to add you may be able to see the ended items on your recently viewed page as long as they haven't dropped off the list. My recently viewed list holds up to 95 items.

Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

Watch list items

I used the app on my phone and a computer.  My Watch lists all show current items and ended items.  The ended items stay they for ages.  Only problem would be inf you have more than 300 items in the ended section.

Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

Watch list items

That's good to know @magpiecorner1.  I'm  trying to log and remember all the things the app can and cannot do!

Wish the OP then,  would come back and tell us which device and browser they're using,  helps a lot here when all facts are provided and less guesswork needed!

Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

Watch list items

bookmark them ?

Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent
Got buying related questions? Start here: