It may be me, but I have noticed recently when checking the feedback for a seller, there are now two options: most relevant & most recent.  The default appears to be the former.

In one case I notice the most recent item, a neg, is shown as it should, in actual fact it is the seller's most recent feedback within the last month.  Further more in the most relevant category,  it is shown amongth others of over 6 months old!

Clearly Ebay doesn't want to over emphasise negs, but when it is the most recent feedback, surely in the most relevant category, it should also be listed as the most relevant, rather than hidden down amogst items over 6 months old?

Maybe Ebay needs to get its AI sorted -  another case of Ebay dumbing down the feedback concept?

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

It's not just you.

Here's the thread where they proudly announced their ill thought-out changes.

https://community.ebay.co.uk/t5/Business-Seller-Board/Changes-to-Feedback-in-the-Selling-Experience/... 

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Thank  you, I was totally unware of that info - where did you see this?

In actual fact for the example I was referring to in my original post, Ebay is doing the exact opposite of what they said.

here is the most recent feedback,  surely it is also the most relevant from other buyers' aspect?

quote....

Without contacting me, the seller cancelled the order using the option that there was something wrong with the delivery address. This was a Click & Collect order to an Argos in England. I twice asked the seller for an explanation. The seller has not responded. I have used this address with three other sellers with no issue and I have had an order delivered by Amazon Logistics to an eBay Collection Point. I dread to think how this seller has been fulfilling orders.

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent
Got buying related questions? Start here: