FEEDBACK

RE FEEDBACK - OR ABSENCE OF ---  I ALWAYS BUT ALWAYS LEAVE SELLERS IMMEDIATE HONEST FEEDBACK  BELEIVING IT  IMPORTANT IN HELPING ALL EBAYERS. SO I FIND IT QUITE ANNOYING WHEN A SELLER DOESNT LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR ME EVEN SOMETIMES AFTER SENDING FRIENDLY REMINDER. COULD/SHOULD EBAY SHOW  No OF FEEDBACKS % - NOT POS/NEG % JUST % HOW OFTEN A SELLER LEAVES FB AS I AND IM SURE FOR MANY BUYERS THAT COULD THEN HELP WHEN CHOOSING BUYING FROM BETWEEN 2 OR POS 3 SELLERS. 

Message 1 of 123
See Most Recent
122 REPLIES 122

Re: FEEDBACK

I totally agree with this sentiment..What is the point..& does anyone know a one word solution for 'great all round' lol I get tired having to go through this time consuming & pointless exercise..

Pointless because you can't leave anything other than a 100% positive feedback without upsetting the seller greatly so that they start complaining & suddenly you've done something really out of order that's affected someone's reputation/livelihood ..

So if you can't be honest what's the point?

Therefore there really only needs to be the option to remark if you're less than happy with a transaction..otherwise shouldn't it be assumed that all is fine?

Message 121 of 123
See Most Recent

Once you get a certain amount of feedback, it's no longer needed  "
ime lucky if i sell 4 items a month not a buisiness seller and most of my items have been relisted in some cases for over 10 years
( however every time i sell one of those it shows i only need to have the correct person see it )
-
i negative feedback would leave me without the ability to correct it by selling sufficient and would lead to ebay barring me
-
ime lucky if 1 in 8 give me feedback
-
would be fairer if ebay after a reasonable period lets say 4 weeks judged that as the buyer hasnt complained counted that sale as good and allowed good feedback for it
would it not ???

Message 122 of 123
See Most Recent

If eBay brought that in I think more sellers would get neutral or negative feedback rather than allow eBay to leave positive on their behalf.  

Message 123 of 123
See Most Recent
Got buying related questions? Start here: