item did not arrive

item did not arrive i have proof of posting do i ave to refund money 

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

item did not arrive

if i use tracking it will cost more and custer will not buy ,so proof of posting is no good any way thank you 

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

item did not arrive

It's not the proof of posting you need but tracking showing delivery.

If you have that ,  then entering those numbers into a case the buyer may open will close it in your favour and you will not have to refund.

Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

item did not arrive

if i use tracking it will cost more and custer will not buy ,so proof of posting is no good any way thank you 

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

item did not arrive

I did not receive my item I need à refund to move on  with my order I am disappointed I need my refund 

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

item did not arrive

We are members here like yourself we do not work for eBay,  but happy to explain what you need to do now.

Has a reasonable time passed your item's last estimated date for delivery,  and you have not received the item?

Then,  if the seller is not being helpful,  go right of the item purchased,  and from More Actions select....  I Have Not Received My Item.

If you are not fully refunded within 3 days,  you must escalate the case on day 4 or within 30 days from opening the case,  and eBay will step in and force the refund.

Do not close the case early for any excuse or promise the seller may give,  and do not forget to escalate.

@robga-2995 

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent