Registering to Sell in a new Category - any one else having difficulty

I have been up to yet on ebay for 21 years, and I am wanting to sell CBD products via ebay, and have filled in their form and sent it off.

at the top of the form is states ---

Register your interest

Once you've read the above and are happy to proceed, please enter your details below. We'll review the information provided and reply to you within 3 weeks to advise on the next steps if eligible. Please only submit one application per account.

Now I know I might be being just a little picky here,  but that was 6 weeks ago I sent it in,  have phoned twice to customer services who were not sure what to do, and today I went via chat , one started the conversation with ----

01:25:36 What can I resolve for you today?
01:26:03 Hi, I applied to sell CBD products over 6 weeks ago, and have been told I should have heard back in 3 sweeks, twice I have contacted ebay who say they are expediting the process, but still nothing
01:28:01 
I see, so just to confirm your listing has been removed and you wish to get an update on that correct?
01:28:30
No the listing has not been removed, as I cannot list it in the first place unless I get clearance from ebay
01:28:52 
I see, Can you please share the item number or the order id involved in your concern ? It will help me to get to your concerned transaction quickly and precisely.

STREWTH,  do they even read the question ????   Have now been told could take up to 8 weeks by one rep,  4 weeks by another, try sending it again by a third rep

Is it just me or is any one else after 20 years on ebay still being treated as bad as this ?  I do hope someone from "Lack of Customer Service department" picks this one up to help

Message 1 of 1
See Most Recent
0 REPLIES 0
Got business selling related questions? Start here: