My listings qualify for premium service and I have the badge, but I'm not getting the FVF discount

I became a top rated seller last week on Feb 20th.  That same evening I updated my business policies such that all of my listings qualify for premium service.

The premium service badge shows up on all of my listings, and my seller standards dashboard shows that 227 / 232 of my listings qualify (all should, but it seems there's some delay before that dashboard updates).

However, if I go to payments/all transactions I don't see any FVF discount.  I'm still paying the full collectibles category 10.9%.

Appreciate any advice on how I can fix this.  I've attached a screenshot of a transaction from today as an example:

Screenshot 2024-02-25 000407.png

Screenshot 2024-02-25 000530.png

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

My listings qualify for premium service and I have the badge, but I'm not getting the FVF discount

Hi,

I queried this with them the other day, I also became a top-rated seller on the 20th Feb. Apparently, the 10% fee discount doesn't kick in immediately and will come into effect on the 1st of the next month, i.e. March. So I'd make a note to check your sales on the 1st March and see if the 10% discount is applied to those.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Hi,

I queried this with them the other day, I also became a top-rated seller on the 20th Feb. Apparently, the 10% fee discount doesn't kick in immediately and will come into effect on the 1st of the next month, i.e. March. So I'd make a note to check your sales on the 1st March and see if the 10% discount is applied to those.

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Ah that's good to know.  I will wait until then - thanks.

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent
Got business selling related questions? Start here: