Large Letter QR code - To add or not to add

Hi everyone,

I recently come back to selling and I remember back when QR codes came out with Large Letters they were a hit and miss with scans.

Has it got better these days? I have been adding the QR delivery confirmation codes for recent orders but noticed that for one day, three out of three orders are not delivered and have  "We will update upon delivery" message (infact anything since 21st March). No compaints from buyers yet, one left positive feedback.

It got me thinking should I be adding them numbers with regards to the performance review. So far the "undelivered items" have not been marked as Late delivery rate

I also slightly remembered a rule change stating that if you dont provide tracking during delivery phase any INR cases after the fact will still be counted against you and cant be removed. Is that still the case today?

So in short, do I add LL QR codes or not? Will QR delivered status be accepted for INR if I dont put the QR code on.

What do you do with RM LL?

Thanks for reading / replying.

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

Large Letter QR code - To add or not to add

I get postage off ebay - all Large letters have a very consistant 80% scan rate after 2 weeks. Never had an ebay cliam for none-delivery while scan shows delivery.

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent